Should I sell??? Please vote.

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
I have a brand new IF "Audra" (brown one) that I died to get - so now I buy a Francesco Biasia that I absolutely needed to survive - neither bag was really that expensive but both are the same damn color!! - If you were me, would you sell the Audra or keep it in it's dust bag for future use????? I'm loving the other one more right now.

I think that you should keep both. They may be the same color, but they have a different feel to each, so you will want both to cover more bases (one day you may feel like wearing the biasa, the other the audra).

Kat said:
If you don't need the $$$ to put towards another bag I'd keep it.
I don't need the money but I feel extravagant having bought a second bag in the same color - I hate feeling like I am squandering money - even though I know I occasionally do.

SuzyZ said:
I don't need the money but I feel extravagant having bought a second bag in the same color - I hate feeling like I am squandering money - even though I know I occasionally do.
You have to go with your conscience.

supersaucy said:
I think that you should keep both. They may be the same color, but they have a different feel to each, so you will want both to cover more bases (one day you may feel like wearing the biasa, the other the audra).

I agree! :biggrin: good luck with what you decide!

supersaucy said:

Exactly...plus the FB has silver toned hardware, whereas the Audra has the bronze color.

I was in the same predicament with my Audra, but not because I had two in the same color, but because I have only carried it once. To my inlaws house on Thanksgiving, set it on her bed, and then carried it home....it's been in the dust bag ever since.

I know I would regret it if I sold it. Hmmm....maybe I will carry it today! :biggrin:

Without seeing pictures I can only say that you should keep both; you are not being extravagant if you will get use out of both of them.
If they are classic and timeless then you will use them for years to come; even if one sits in it's dustbag for a few months now I am sure you will bring it out later.

We never truly need another bag; but, it is nice to have options. :amuse: