Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Keep medium and get a woc

Votes: 103 86.6%

• Total voters
1. I love my so black chevron mini reissue
2. I kept a medium reissue
3. I kept a choc bar sized reissue for other occasions (like goldilocks
so I think keep the medium and save for the reissue
Even tho I don’t really use #2 and #3 much now, I’d regret it if I didn’t have the option
note: bigger bags are coming back in style now

Last edited:
First question: For a medium black flap (preloved) with no card or box in like new condition, is it worth paying 4k? Or should I spend $4700 for one also in like new/excellent condition with full set?

Second queston: I'm also wanting a black square caviar mini preloved. I'm new so please forgive my ignorance, I see them going for $3-5K preloved. Once the fad fades as some have said about the larger bags will the prices ever go down? Or should I just bite the bullet now since Chanel has discontinued the Caviar mini squares for the foreseeable future?
1. its A different answer depending on your love of the bag and certainty of authenticity. Many tpfers won’t buy without. ymmv
2. fashion is cyclical, and big bags are coming back. 3-5K is a huge spread though and if you find a great deal, then go for it.
3. you are actually asking two different questions and may find the answer with two separate thread search’s ! Good luck!

ITA with @Wondermuffin, but saw her answer too late, apologies!