Should I sell it?

Should I sell this Chanel backpack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xxminnxx

May 6, 2014
Hello ladies!! I'm thinking to downsize my bag collection and not sure if I should let go of this Chanel backpack... Understand that the newer range of backpack does not have front pocket like mine.

IMG_5921.JPG

My boyfriend and friends kept telling me not to sell but this bag has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of months. I work in a corporate office and hence it's hard to carry a casual bag like this to work.

Hmm. Not sure if i would regret if i let it go or not...Someone please help!!

Reactions: Susimoo
Personally I love this backpack :heart:

I have the one without front pocket and I love it so much, but I understand the fact that you're not using it. For me, I think it's not worth keeping something that you don't use unless it has sentimental value. You said you don't carry this to work, but what about on the weekends?

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Do you use it? Are you keeping it for sentimental reasons? Is it an object sitting on a shelf? Is there a bag you KNOW you would use and love more than this one? How you answer may give you the insight you need regarding what to do. I've been there... good luck. : )

I would sell if i dont use it, or need funds for another bag i'm aiming to buy. That been said if the quoted price is right for me (if you are considering consigment route). Else if you love & plan to use it & has no need for extra funds for time being, keep it.

Don't sell it! Your backpack front pocket feature was the reason why I didn't buy the latest backpacks! Front pocket is so convenient. Looks great with the front zip and CC charm hanging from it.

Hello ladies!! I'm thinking to downsize my bag collection and not sure if I should let go of this Chanel backpack... Understand that the newer range of backpack does not have front pocket like mine.

View attachment 3635223

My boyfriend and friends kept telling me not to sell but this bag has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of months. I work in a corporate office and hence it's hard to carry a casual bag like this to work.

If you don't use it I would sell it. However, it is such a beauty (and it looks like it could be functional too). What a hard decision!

View attachment 3635223

Agree with your bf, sitting on a shelf for a few months is nothing-I've had Chanel's sitting for a couple years and then took them out-did this last Sunday as a matter of fact-fell in love with the bag all over again--Keep it.