Should I Sell? Help!

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
I have a x bag that I have used maybe once in two years. I only paid $368 for it way back when plus I got it on sale. It's in perfect condition, but I can't bare to let it go, because I feel like it completes my collection of purses (I try to have one or two of each designer). It's gotten way too small and I don't like having to carry it in my hand or on my arm. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't love and use it, let it go ... I actually never thought I would be able to sell any of my bags since I really love all the bags I've bought - but recently I sold two of my much beloved bags as I actually never used them, I hope they get the use they deserve in their new homes :biggrin:

I hope u made room in your closet for new goodies! I always sell old clothes/bags/shoes and I have to put towards new things! LOVE IT! Hope you sold it for a great price!

i understand how you feel!!! i am about to sell one of my bags (which i never had the courage to do before)...and let's see how this goes... good luck to you and all the others out there tryingto 'let go'