Should I Sell? Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    I have a x bag that I have used maybe once in two years. I only paid $368 for it way back when plus I got it on sale. It's in perfect condition, but I can't bare to let it go, because I feel like it completes my collection of purses (I try to have one or two of each designer). It's gotten way too small and I don't like having to carry it in my hand or on my arm. What do you think?

2. If you don't love and use it, let it go ... I actually never thought I would be able to sell any of my bags since I really love all the bags I've bought - but recently I sold two of my much beloved bags as I actually never used them, I hope they get the use they deserve in their new homes :biggrin:

3. ^^ I agree. If you're not using it, then you may as well sell it to someone who will, and put the sale money towards a Dior bag you'll actually use. Good luck.

4. #4 Jan 30, 2010
    Thanks so much for your replies! Xxxxxx not allowed

5. did u sell your purse sarahguz?

6. I hope u made room in your closet for new goodies! I always sell old clothes/bags/shoes and I have to put towards new things! LOVE IT! Hope you sold it for a great price!

7. #7 Mar 10, 2010
    hey, do you have the pict of your dior?xxx

8. If you are not using it SELL IT!!!

9. i understand how you feel!!! i am about to sell one of my bags (which i never had the courage to do before)...and let's see how this goes... good luck to you and all the others out there tryingto 'let go'

10. Sell it.

11. Yes I sold it! And I don't miss it at all! :biggrin: It funded something else that I enjoy a lot more. Thanks everyone for your input!