Should I Sell? Help!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    I have a x bag that I have used maybe once in two years. I only paid $368 for it way back when plus I got it on sale. It's in perfect condition, but I can't bare to let it go, because I feel like it completes my collection of purses (I try to have one or two of each designer). It's gotten way too small and I don't like having to carry it in my hand or on my arm. What do you think?

2. If you don't love and use it, let it go ... I actually never thought I would be able to sell any of my bags since I really love all the bags I've bought - but recently I sold two of my much beloved bags as I actually never used them, I hope they get the use they deserve in their new homes :biggrin:

3. ^^ I agree. If you're not using it, then you may as well sell it to someone who will, and put the sale money towards a Dior bag you'll actually use. Good luck.

4. #4 Jan 30, 2010
    Thanks so much for your replies! Xxxxxx not allowed

5. did u sell your purse sarahguz?

6. I hope u made room in your closet for new goodies! I always sell old clothes/bags/shoes and I have to put towards new things! LOVE IT! Hope you sold it for a great price!

7. #7 Mar 10, 2010
    hey, do you have the pict of your dior?xxx

8. If you are not using it SELL IT!!!

9. i understand how you feel!!! i am about to sell one of my bags (which i never had the courage to do before)...and let's see how this goes... good luck to you and all the others out there tryingto 'let go'

10. Sell it.

11. Yes I sold it! And I don't miss it at all! :biggrin: It funded something else that I enjoy a lot more. Thanks everyone for your input!