should I refund or hold firm??

Hi gals
Please read this. You have no choice around but to refund money. It is also happen to me today the same as this guys.
"
So here it is-- strait from a SUPERVISORS MOUTH - IT IS CURRENT PAYPAL POLICY TO GRANT ALL SNAD REFUNDS REGARDLESS OF EVIDENCE-EVIDENCE DOES NOT MATTER AND THE WHOLE PROCESS IS FOR PR ONLY! "

quote from this thread

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.js...=1219525936343

when paypal involve all SNAD must end up 2 ways.
1. Buyer keep the item at their will
2. Buyer return the item with full refund.
Regards
Tor

Thanks everyone for all the good advice and support.:heart::heart:. I have not heard from her again, but I am sure she is planning something dire. Do you think I should contact Ebay before she files something? She hasn't filed yet to my knowledge (no holds on PP or notices from ebay.)She may just send it back and not even contact me again? I mean the coin purse is exactly as described, unless the fiend has damaged it herself of course. I don't see how she could have a case, but I do know that ebay is generally thought to side with the buyer these days.I really HATE this kind of stuff...well, at least it was only a coin purse and not a B bag.With all that has happened on here, I feel pretty lucky (so far):yes:

I realize I am quoting my own post here but here is the latest message from this idiot (like I am Neiman Marcus instead of someone who said three times in huge letters FINAL SALE NO RETURNS!!):

ok, tell me your address and i will mail it back, thank you anyway.