should i or shouldn't i?

tough decisions...but I would say "what are you waiting for...buy that bag!" and keep all your other bags too. you have to!

consider it a 1000 post gift to yourself! cheers! :drinkup:

now jackie- you know i can't pass up a good deal- but i know how much you want the quilted grey venetia and remember, now that the seventies satchel has reached sales tables- i'm sure they will pop up on ebay too. i saw some olgas that sold for ~$400.

^ see? that's what i was trying to say, but she sounds like she really loves it. idk. when a bag you've been eyeing goes on sale, it's hard to separate how much you actually love the bag and how much you love it because it's not only pretty, but cheaper too. sigh.

i understand how you feel.... i have just started this 10 bag limit and i'm having a very very hard time.... right now i have 25 i know i have to get rid of 15, even after getting rid of 11 already....now i'm trying to think of whether i should part with my capra since i just bought an olga and venetia

the seventies bags are nice, i bought the olga because the seventies satchel reminds me too much of the two stams i have and it's lighter too....and white...which i'm trying to get used to

wow, i definitely do not envy you either :nogood: what about possibly selling off one of your other bags you don't use as much even though you love them all equally? I really do think the light grey MP is stunning. I have a feeling the Seventies satchels will pop up on ebay. Let us know what you decide to do!!

forefinal- isn't that one a seventies olga? i think a lot of them are mis-labled (olga, satchel, etc)

jackie is looking for the one with the double handles and the detachable strap i believe.

I posted a Indigo on Deals thread this morning...

Just FYI- appears they are hitting Ebay...

Attachments

• 0470883295716_275x275.jpg
    0470883295716_275x275.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13