Should I or should I not?

It's not my cup of tea, but if it's something that makes your heart sing then that's all that matters. When it comes to opinions it's kind of like buttholes; everyone has one but the amount and quality of the crap that comes out varies, so don't worry about what they think and focus on you doing you.

Reactions: LPR200
I agree with everyone else! Noooooo!..... but if you like it and of course it sings to you and you keep thinking abt it then get it. I find the denim not that great and when I saw it in person it was just like a bunch of patches so don’t like it at all. If I was you, I would save my money for something else. There is always another collection around the corner that you can spend your money on.

I really liked it at first sight tbh!! But the reason I’m second guessing myself is because other people don’t like it and it won’t age well. But idk...I’m still horribly confused. I feel like I might regret passing it up
It is definitely more of a trendy piece than a classic. But if you are ok with that then you should get it if you think you'll regret it. Don't worry too much about what other people think. There are a lot of bags that I think look ugly when just sitting on a shelf by itself but then I see someone else match it with certain outfits and it definitely ends up looking good. If you think it matches your style and personality then I'd say to go for it :smile:

Personally I’m not a fan. It looks cheap. Plus it reminds me of a quilt. Not a fan of cloth bags. My sister has the Chanel Denim Mini Flap and it does NOT age well! I’m always tempted to wash her bag! Lol.

However, that’s just me. If you love it and it sparks joy then who cares what I or others think. You get what makes your heart sing. There is no right or wrong answer. I’m sure things that I love might make others cringe. Lol

In my opinion, it is gonna be like one of those collections that no one even remembers or cares after a few months (like the banana dangling collection, jungle collection....etc).

but then you are buying it for yourself and not other people. It sounds like you love it so you should grab it!

Hello everyone, I finally decided to get the bag and it arrived today. I’m absolutely in love with it. I’m glad I decided to get it. It makes my heart sing. It was quite a task getting my hands on it thought. But it’s such a fun piece I’m obsessed. I usually don’t buy seasonal bags and this is a first for me. I don’t regret it and I don’t think I ever will cause I love it too much!

Hello everyone, I finally decided to get the bag and it arrived today. I’m absolutely in love with it. I’m glad I decided to get it. It makes my heart sing. It was quite a task getting my hands on it thought. But it’s such a fun piece I’m obsessed. I usually don’t buy seasonal bags and this is a first for me. I don’t regret it and I don’t think I ever will cause I love it too much!

Congratulations & that's all the reason you needed to purchase it - it is a bag for you!!

Reactions: chanelandpizza