Should I or should I not?

Aug 20, 2019
Well I’m in two minds about this thing. When the multi pochette in monogram came out, I didn’t really like it and decided not to get it. But then I saw this denim one and I just like it a lot. I’m number 2 on the waitlist for it as well. I don’t know if I should get it. I don’t know why I’m in two minds though.....I just want to hear what all of you have to say about this. Is this piece worth it?

IMG_4027.JPG

I echo what everyone else says here. If it sings to you then get it!

I personally love this bag but cannot get my hands on one, despite refreshing the page like an obsessed person. Gave up and bought something else. Still low-key stalking this bag in the mono pattern but cannot bring myself to pay the Fashionphile markup.

Reactions: chanelandpizza
Did you immediately love it when I saw it (sounds like that's the case)? Then can you pinpoint what exactly is making you hesitating? Is it because you think other people don't like it bothers you...if so, DON'T be :smile: it is definitely not a bag for everyone, but so what? Get what you love!

Reactions: chanelandpizza
I don't really like it to be honest. I feel it will age horribly (reminds me of the 90's which may be what they're going for) and is not worth the price. But of course that is just for me. If you really like it then you should definitely go for it.

Reactions: TXLVlove
I saw it in person and declined. In photos I hated it. But I have to admit in person it’s rather cute. But it’s quite trendy and for the price and for me limited use, not worth it. You either love it or you don’t. If you have to question, doesn’t sound like love.

Reactions: 1LV
Did you immediately love it when I saw it (sounds like that's the case)? Then can you pinpoint what exactly is making you hesitating? Is it because you think other people don't like it bothers you...if so, DON'T be :smile: it is definitely not a bag for everyone, but so what? Get what you love!

Well I think the reason I hesitated was because other people don’t like it. I’m also worried it won’t age well. But I don’t want to worry about that too much....

I saw it in person and declined. In photos I hated it. But I have to admit in person it’s rather cute. But it’s quite trendy and for the price and for me limited use, not worth it. You either love it or you don’t. If you have to question, doesn’t sound like love.

I loved it at first sight honestly. But then I started second guessing myself because I’m afraid it won’t age well. But it’s what you make of it in a way I guess?

Reactions: snibor
I don't really like it to be honest. I feel it will age horribly (reminds me of the 90's which may be what they're going for) and is not worth the price. But of course that is just for me. If you really like it then you should definitely go for it.

I really liked it at first sight tbh!! But the reason I’m second guessing myself is because other people don’t like it and it won’t age well. But idk...I’m still horribly confused. I feel like I might regret passing it up

Well I think the reason I hesitated was because other people don’t like it. I’m also worried it won’t age well. But I don’t want to worry about that too much....
But you’re second guessing by saying it won’t age well. Do you want it? If yes get it. I wouldn’t agonize over it. If unsure then find something you really love without hesitation. Good luck.