Should I or should I not? Urgent Poll!

What should I do with this Gucci bag?

• Go for it!

• Go for Totally or wait for for Galliera ebene or other eben shoulder.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Nvie, Enamored!

Nvie..thanks for the pic...I think this is why I'm not fully in Love with the Totally..I am just not a tote person...more of a hobo one. If the Galliera in Azur would have been the same size as this Gucci hobo, I would not be thinking twice!

How tall are you? I'm Asian and only 5'1" but I'm really surprised you find the galliera pm big. I have it and would love to get the gm in mono. What's holding you back from getting the Gucci since you seem to be taking care of your bag?
I wonder if you put your daily essentials into the pm, it will look smaller. Have you try that?

Thanks Bunifa, Disco.

I am hoping the Galliera Ebene will have a "smaller" silhouette since it's darker.
This is how I find it with the speedy. The azur 30 looks huge on me but the ebene 30 looks OK as it just "looks" smaller.

I should try to go back to LV tomorrow and try the Galliera PM with my stuff...I did not do it last time like I did with the Totally.

Thanks Bunifa, Disco.

I am hoping the Galliera Ebene will have a "smaller" silhouette since it's darker.
This is how I find it with the speedy. The azur 30 looks huge on me but the ebene 30 looks OK as it just "looks" smaller.

I should try to go back to LV tomorrow and try the Galliera PM with my stuff...I did not do it last time like I did with the Totally.

It's a given that Gucci won't last as long as LV coated canvas.
The galliera azur pm will look smaller once you fill it up because everything will tend to fall in the middle since its a hobo. I hope it works out for you. The totally is a hotness IMO.

In general I find Gucci quality to be equal to LV quality BUT I definitely agree with others that the canvas is not as durable as LV's coated canvas (we're not comparing apples to apples here). Is this Gucci canvas or coated canvas (I can't tell in the pic?) If it's plain canvas it will show wear quickly if you use it as an everyday bag. I love the shape and style of this and think it looks great on you. Ask yourself whether you only love it because it's on sale or would you love it full price too? And if you really love it but nothing from LV is speaking to you at the moment, I'd get it. It's very pretty. Also post your Q on the Gucci subforum - many of them wear LV too so you'll get some other opinions there too.

Thanks Divabeadz..it's just plain canvas. I will not use it as an everyday bag, it will be in rotation. Really good advice you (and others too) have given here.
I know the sale price definitely helps, but I do love the bag because it's a unique color and such a classy shade of pink.
I will try to sleep on this and see how I feel tomorrow.

get the gucci, gucci's canvas is pretty durable and not as bad as ppl make it up to be...i have the canvas sukey and it's one of the top rotated bags in my collection....

I have 2 coworkers right now who own Gucci made of that canvas and both of them are disappointed because the canvas have worn-off only after 4-5 months use. I say go for the Galleria. how bout' Verona MM?

Thanks Amaris, NeedLV, LVKeepall, JessicaLove!

Jessica...actually the strap does stay on good. It is a bit stiff as it's brand new. I tried another display bag in the same style and it was softer.

Is it confirmed that there will be a galliera ebene? I'm curious to what's the point of waiting if she finds the galliera pm big.

No, there hasn't been confirmation on an ebene galliera, but it would fit with the typical release patterns of other bags if we saw it in 2011 or 2012.