Should I Neg This Seller?

definitely leave her a neg, you have so many reasons to do so.

Well, on one hand, yes; multiple things went wrong and I could neg her.

On the other hand, as I mentioned, she did finally agree to compromise with me and issue a partial refund, so I feel that a neg isn't really warranted at this point. To me, a neg is an absolute last resort when a seller just simply isn't willing to rectify a situation, KWIM? ;)

I'd also say a neg is still warranted as the seller was completely rude.

Unfortunately I have noticed a trend of Bonanza / Bonanzle sellers acting as if once they have your money, they can treat you however they want. Because of this, it's more important than ever to use a credit card with good protection.

What is worse is that Bonz management doesn't seem to care about it either.

It's just going to be too bad for Bonz if it keeps up, because although they have plenty of sellers, they already have far lower traffic than the bay, and buying will slow down even more if they continue to allow sellers to act this way on their site.

you should neg her - not to be vindictive but to warn the future buyers. nobody wants to go thru that....

Agree 100%. I negged a seller on there recently and then I was contacted by ANOTHER former buyer who had a bad experience...but hadn't negged.

If only she had negged, she could have saved me a lot of trouble.