Should I keep this LV or change for others??

I have this style in the regular mono print and it is a bag I try to love but just can't use for more than a few days. It is a pain in the neck to have the 2 flaps and try to get your things. I also think it is a big bag and I feel like it does get heavy because some how I always end up putting more things in it. I hardly ever use mine.
At first I loved it but now it just sits in my closet.
I say get something you really love.
Good luck.

its a great bag and it actually looks good on you :yes: but give it a couple of days and if you're still not feeling it return it. spend a little more time at the boutique to pick the one that is right for you.

attachment.php

I agree the bag looks very nice on you, but I like the dune better. Another choice will be the petite noe:yes: (I want a mono petite noe so badly now.)

I don't think it looks bad on you at all but it seems that you don't LOVE it, so exchange it!

I own Damier and Epi Speedies (the last two pics) and I LOVE them! I use my Damier Speedy casually while Epi can be both dressy AND casual! They are great every day bags!

I think it look great on you but if your unsure I say excange it for something you really love.

Im a huge fan of the petite noe and the speed, but I say get the mono petite noe then buy the cowhide long strap so you can wear the petite noe across your body like a messenger if you want!!!