Should I keep these boots? *pics*

Can I just cuff up regular length jeans then? Or would the cuff on that look too bulky, do you think?

Our nordstrom just added Chanel...but what i really want them to have are CL's! just so that i can go try them on, haha.

Side story - Some lady saw me taking the boots off, and she rushed over and asked, "What size are THEY!?!" I say, "uh....9.5" she demanded,"Where did you get them at??" I point at the rack, and I say, "over there......." Salesman is standing next to me and says quickly, "that's actually the last pair...sorry." She waits for me to put it down....but i've already made up my mind to get it, she didn't seem to happy when I said I would like to get it. I'm thinking, geez, lady, at least you could be nicer, it's just shoes!

man...I feel so guilty for buying too many shoes!!! In the past 3 months, I've gotten 4 pairs of heels, 1 pair of flats, 2 pairs of boots, and 2 pair of sandals. Is that bad?? I guess that's why I'm asking if I should keep them too, I feel so greedy! :Push:

Can I just cuff up regular length jeans then? Or would the cuff on that look too bulky, do you think?

Our nordstrom just added Chanel...but what i really want them to have are CL's! just so that i can go try them on, haha.

Side story - Some lady saw me taking the boots off, and she rushed over and asked, "What size are THEY!?!" I say, "uh....9.5" she demanded,"Where did you get them at??" I point at the rack, and I say, "over there......." Salesman is standing next to me and says quickly, "that's actually the last pair...sorry." She waits for me to put it down....but i've already made up my mind to get it, she didn't seem to happy when I said I would like to get it. I'm thinking, geez, lady, at least you could be nicer, it's just shoes!

man...I feel so guilty for buying too many shoes!!! In the past 3 months, I've gotten 4 pairs of heels, 1 pair of flats, 2 pairs of boots, and 2 pair of sandals. Is that bad?? I guess that's why I'm asking if I should keep them too, I feel so greedy! :Push:

Noooo it's never just shoes! :wtf: :P

Dont feel guilty, I bought my fifth pair of shoes yesterday after what was supposed to be my shoe ban. I dont know how these things happen...:shrugs:

I think they look good with the jeans in the picture. That is a classic look--if you want something trendier, then try the skinnier jeans and perhaps the cuff. IMO, either would work!

I love them and I think they go great with jeans, any style jeans that look good on you. I think you could even wear them with other pants that the color looks good with.

i don't think they will look good..too bulky...if your not crazy about skinny jeans get a cheap pair that you can just wear with those jeans and see how you like it. You got a great deal :tup: