should i keep my neverfull?

iwasborn2shop

Jan 3, 2012
neverfull is my first louis vuitton bag.. coz of the price and the structure of it at first im so inlove with it, but today im not so sure anymore coz whenever i carry it when going out im seeing a lot of people has the same. atleast 2-4 persons. but well i dont know if theirs are fake or authentic tho. :nogood:
well, my question is.. are u bothered that you have the same bag to some people you walk by. or that your bag is too common and that youre seeing a lot of fakes...???
coz im kinda thinking to sell mine because of that. should in keep my neverfull?? help..
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I wouldn't sell on that principle!

Does it matter that you have the same bag as other people?

To me it shows that your neverfull is popular, is it mono?

I went for da in neverfull because I don't see to many knocking around in the UK.

I think if you still love your nf yoy should keep it.. Otherwise you will just regret on the sale.

Hth

Personally, I would never sell a bag because other people own it. I just don't care :smile:, I know mines real. There are always going to be people that own your bag. I own Speedies and I'm sure many people own them, and I actually like seeing other people sporting them. I would sell a bag if it was non functional to me or I didn't love it anymore.

Personally, I would never sell a bag because other people own it. I just don't care :smile:, I know mines real. There are always going to be people that own your bag. I own Speedies and I'm sure many people own them, and I actually like seeing other people sporting them. I would sell a bag if it was non functional to me or I didn't love it anymore.

+1 :smile:

Hi, I am living in a small town ... if my totally DE is recognized as a LV at all ... they might think it is fake - as it isn´t very well known ... so what other people might think about my bag doesn´t bother me at all, as I know for sure *LOL* ... I also don´t mind if I see others with what ever kind of LV bag - even if it is fake - I don´t mind, not my business and who am I to judge?? If I love a bag and it sits put on my shoulder (was my biggest problem) I just use her with a smile on my face ...

You have a lovely bag and seam to like it ... don´t let your joy be stolen - just use it an be grateful for what you have. Let others think what they want and if you see a person carrying the same bag ... SEND A SMILE :biggrin:

neverfull is my first louis vuitton bag.. coz of the price and the structure of it at first im so inlove with it, but today im not so sure anymore coz whenever i carry it when going out im seeing a lot of people has the same. atleast 2-4 persons. but well i dont know if theirs are fake or authentic tho. :nogood:
well, my question is.. are u bothered that you have the same bag to some people you walk by. or that your bag is too common and that youre seeing a lot of fakes...???
coz im kinda thinking to sell mine because of that. should in keep my neverfull?? help..
:thinking::thinking::thinking:
I don't think you should sell simply because you see a lot of people having it! There must be a reason why a lot of people have it and that's because it's easy to use and simple.
Lots of people will have the same car/taste, does that mean you should sell your car or stop buying the same things? There will always always be someone else with the same thing unless you want to stop buying LV altogether because someone else will still have your bag. If it works for you keep it. Don't buy things with the thought of other's opinion or how they would judge you.
I get that people want to be different and unique but I just don't get the idea of wanting to be unique in the handbag category when there are millions of women with the same bag! If you want to be different, customize your bag or get a brand no one has ever heard of. Sorry for the rant! Not trying to be a B but I just don't get people who buy items with other people's opinion in mind or because someone else has it they don't want it anymore.

Sounds like you are no longer in love with your NF. If you are worried about how there are too many other ladies out there that carry the same handbag as yours, why not try to look for an alternative that is not as common as the NF. Marylebone looks like the NF when it's cinched. You might want to check it out.

I wouldn't sell it, I have a neverfall mm in de and love it. I know what you mean about some being fakes and your not sure, that's bothered me ( though I know I shouldn't care) , I resolved this little concern by buying the limited edition trunks and lock key holder to put on my bag. I think this helps plus I love the charm.

If you still love and enjoy the bag, I'd keep it. It's always going to be a popular bag because of the price point, style and ease of use. If seeing many of them is making you enjoy it less, maybe look at similar, less popular but still beautiful styles. The Marylebone is a beautiful tote and so is the Totally. Maybe check those out? If you like one of them, you could sell the NF and use the funds to buy the new bag. I personally love my NF though and it doesn't bother me to see others with it.

Really a lot of people bought the NF for the same reason you did. For that reason alone you are bound to see a lot of people carry one. I do not think that's enough to sell unless you are just not going to carry it. Also I think we notice bags more once we get one of the same bags. Ultimately we have bought bags because we saw someone carrying it. It does not bother me that most of my bags a lot of women have. That's to be expected with such a popular brand. You should consider yourself blessed to be one of those women who have one - a real one.

As far as the replicas - no comment.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

The main question you should ask yourself is whether or not you are still using your neverfull. If you are still using it and loving it, then don't sell it.

I personally would not buy a neverfull or speedy (regular or b) just because I see them everywhere but that is just me. Also because the neverfull seems like a bottomless pit and I already have a bag from Marc Jacobs that is shaped like a speedy b.