should i keep my neverfull?

personally, i would never sell a bag because other people own it. I just don't care :smile:, i know mines real. There are always going to be people that own your bag. I own speedies and i'm sure many people own them, and i actually like seeing other people sporting them. I would sell a bag if it was non functional to me or i didn't love it anymore.
+1

neverfull is my first louis vuitton bag.. coz of the price and the structure of it at first im so inlove with it, but today im not so sure anymore coz whenever i carry it when going out im seeing a lot of people has the same. atleast 2-4 persons. but well i dont know if theirs are fake or authentic tho. :nogood:
well, my question is.. are u bothered that you have the same bag to some people you walk by. or that your bag is too common and that youre seeing a lot of fakes...???
coz im kinda thinking to sell mine because of that. should in keep my neverfull?? help..
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Is is better to see 50 girls with Coach and MK or 4 with a LV NF? I prefer the second answer and I like taking her out. That is what is important at the end of the day.

I originally swore that I'd never own a Neverfull or a Speedy because they're just too common. As I've been collecting LV my attitude has slowly changed toward the Neverfull. I've come to realize why so many women own this bag. It just seems like such a great, useful bag and one that is a must in a LV collection.

I see a lot of them, too, though I take it as a reminder to pull mine out of the closet and use it! But no, I wouldn't sell it because it's one of those bags that, though I don't use it every day, I use it in times when a bag that size is needed -- mine is a GM in mono. And sometimes I just like using it because it's so roomy and casual and fun. Keep it!

One time I was shopping at a sports store in our mall and I had 3 other women nearby with neverfulls. I am talking same size, same print. LV is very popular where I live. It's everywhere! I still love the bag. It's not my most used bag anymore, but I still love it. I would not sell, OP.

I understand. It's your first and therefore special to you. It may not feel as special - too common - when it's everywhere. If you don't love it for ANY reason, whether it makes sense to others or not, then Yes. Sell it for something else.