Should I keep it?...

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Hello ladies. I was hoping to get some opinions.

I purchased a Drew Keyring Pouch from Shopbop.com in the Blueberry last weekend and it arrived on Thursday. It is really cute, but it is a bit smaller than I thought. I don't know if I should keep it or if I should return it and spend that money (and a little extra) on the Mitzy pouch.

Does anybody have any thoughts?

Decisions, decisions!

If you aren't happy with it and think it would be too small, I would return it and get something you think would be more suitable. It could end up really bugging you otherwise.

Could you do some size comparison photographs please as I have been thinking about buying this key pouch.
xx

If you aren't happy with it and think it would be too small, I would return it and get something you think would be more suitable. It could end up really bugging you otherwise.

Could you do some size comparison photographs please as I have been thinking about buying this key pouch.
xx

I don't have the mitzy pouch to compare it too. I do have a Burberry pouch that I put some of my cards in - those frequent buyer cards I could compare it to. Would that be helpful to you?

^^ Even if you could take a photo of the pouch next to a loyalty card or something so I can see what it's like. When I look at the dimensions on the website I have problems visualising the actual puch/bag/purse! xx

Here are the pictures of the Drew Keyring with one of my frequent buyer cards. I did one with the card next to it and with the card on top.

Hope this helps.

It is really cute - smooshy a bit too.

Attachments

• drewcardnext.jpg
    drewcardnext.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 56
  • drewcardtop.jpg
    drewcardtop.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 45
Thanks ladies. It is so cute and the color is great - such a nice pop to what I have in my bag now. I am still debating as I thought I might be able to use it for a change purse but I already have one that I do like.

Oh dear, it may be getting returned tomorrow when the post goes out.

I may call the NYC store today and ask if the Mitzy pouch comes in different colors.

Thanks for all your advice ladies.