Should I keep it?...

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Washington Crossing, PA
Hello ladies. I was hoping to get some opinions.

I purchased a Drew Keyring Pouch from Shopbop.com in the Blueberry last weekend and it arrived on Thursday. It is really cute, but it is a bit smaller than I thought. I don't know if I should keep it or if I should return it and spend that money (and a little extra) on the Mitzy pouch.

Does anybody have any thoughts?

Decisions, decisions!

Jul 9, 2009
I agree- I think you know you want the mitzy really so send it back and get the one you really want

Loopylou157

Nov 28, 2009
Hertfordshire
If you aren't happy with it and think it would be too small, I would return it and get something you think would be more suitable. It could end up really bugging you otherwise.

Could you do some size comparison photographs please as I have been thinking about buying this key pouch.
xx

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Washington Crossing, PA
If you aren't happy with it and think it would be too small, I would return it and get something you think would be more suitable. It could end up really bugging you otherwise.

Could you do some size comparison photographs please as I have been thinking about buying this key pouch.
xx
I don't have the mitzy pouch to compare it too. I do have a Burberry pouch that I put some of my cards in - those frequent buyer cards I could compare it to. Would that be helpful to you?

Loopylou157

Nov 28, 2009
Hertfordshire
^^ Even if you could take a photo of the pouch next to a loyalty card or something so I can see what it's like. When I look at the dimensions on the website I have problems visualising the actual puch/bag/purse! xx

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
Oh! So cute, but I agree - a bit on the small side. I'd say return it and get what you really want!

tegan

O.G.
Dec 29, 2009
Washington Crossing, PA
Thanks ladies. It is so cute and the color is great - such a nice pop to what I have in my bag now. I am still debating as I thought I might be able to use it for a change purse but I already have one that I do like.

Oh dear, it may be getting returned tomorrow when the post goes out.

I may call the NYC store today and ask if the Mitzy pouch comes in different colors.

Thanks for all your advice ladies.