Should I get the white caviar chanel classic flap?

yeah ^ I loooooove that color, I hate that they discontinued it.
they also discontinued a burgandy color in the single flap, single chain strap...it was like a bordeux -sp-.

hika- your wallet and cellphone will DEFF fit into that bag.

You should totally get it! I have the jumbo caviar with the white metal. Absolutely love it! Here's pics

Attachments

• DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 158
hello. i'd say double chains one. i've been looking for the classic flap, but in beige color. i saw the single chain one (new style as the SA said), but it's too small for me. choose double flap, much classic and never go out of style.

I have that same bag and I love it. Sometimes they call it the eastwest bag. I love that the chain is adjustable! It can be dressed up or down! here is a pic of mine.

47b6dd29b3127cce9789d7d8797200000016108AZMXDdw2asp

:heart:

Luccibag said:
I have that same bag and I love it. Sometimes they call it the eastwest bag. I love that the chain is adjustable! It can be dressed up or down! here is a pic of mine.

Beautiful bag!! Question, do you carry this bag when wearing darker color clothes, would the color from the clothes transfered to the bag? Also, what can you fit inside that bag?

I've worn it with dark colors and had no problem, but I once had transfer on a light color caviar bag and removed it completely with saddlesoap.

I fit in it my LV wallet, key cles, cell phone, and lipstick. Sometimes my IPOD too, but that's it. It does fit those items nicely though. Its wide shape helps a lot. Its just not too tall. The double chain bag doesnt hold much more than that either. Double chain bag has that front flap that I find takes up room.

So capacity wise, this one isn't far behind, yet its $500 less than double flap. Im surprised this one was priced at $1050. Very good price for such a classic bag. Inside also has a link that you can adjust the length. That is a great plus too.

Greenie I LOVE your white Jumbo. I have an ivory and black one. I'd love to find a red one next. I find if you tie a knot inside, the bag is much easier to carry and feels less heavy. Chanel SA's showed me that trick and I carry my jumbos much more after that.

Luccibag said:
So capacity wise, this one isn't far behind, yet its $500 less than double flap. Im surprised this one was priced at $1050. Very good price for such a classic bag. Inside also has a link that you can adjust the length. That is a great plus too.

Wow, a link to adjust the length? HOw does that work? I guess I will have to go check it out in person!

Luccibag said:

Luccibag, thanks so much for the pic!! I've been wanting a reissue for a while since I didn't care so much about the leather-chain double straps. When I saw the reissue (in grey) the other day, I loved it, but found myself liking the CC clasp in classic flaps a bit more (the distress look is nice :heart: , but just like the O/P, I wanted something a bit more casual, but can dress up/down looking depending on the occasion).

Do you have pictures of what fits inside? or just a picture of its interior? (I prefer that it has an interior zipper). :love: :love: :love:
Which vuitton wallet do you use? I carry exactly what you carry in my purses (cles, lippy, cell phone and ludlow) so I want to know if it will fit everything comfortably