Should I get Black city? Calling all bbag experts!

Congrats on your new work! :yahoo:
My first bbag was also an ink...but my 2nd purchase was a black city. :smile:
Other than at night, since ink looks black in dark lighting, I don't think they are similar at all. My ink looks either like a dark navy blue or purple most of the time. Here's a pic with the 2 colors together. Good luck! Can't wait to see your pics! :nuts: :nuts:

Cate....I love your bags. They are all smoochy and gorgeous. I think the Ink I am getting is rather veiny compare to your Ink:crybaby: but I like the colour so much, I just have to get use to the veiny look. Did you treat your bags with something??? So yummy looking.

Thank you very much for all those who replied:heart: .

One black city coming up...:party:

Thanks, sea! :smile:

Aww, thank you too yaya! I'm sure your work will be lovely!! :heart:
My ink was a little stiff when she was new, but I kept carrying it, and she became really soft and smooshy with use! I did treat her with appleguard, but I think the softness was mostly the result of just using the bag.
Ooh! Are you going for the black city, then? :nuts: :nuts:

great advice seahorse,
the black city is always going to be around each season!:yes:

I didn't end up getting the Black city. I talked to SA at Aloharag and he said, they only have 2 left and they are very veiny and distressed. So I asked him about the rouge vif city...he said they are all gone :sad: They have 6 left few days ago.

Oh well, I am going to wait for SS07 and get my black early so I can choose one I like best.

It is so nice of AH telling me I should wait for next season for thinker, more smoochy Black city. I guess it save them from the refund/exchange problems if I am not happy with my bag. Nevertheless I am very impressed with the customer service.