Should I get Black city? Calling all bbag experts!

yayaflower

Nov 8, 2006
I have just ordered Ink Work from Cult status :yahoo: My brother is on vacation at Hawaii so he can pick a bag for me from Aloharag. I wrote a long list of things like smoochy leather, not too veiny/distressed. Poor thing, I tried to explained but he just can't understand why it is so hard to buy a bag...typical male.

Anyway, I think I left it too late in the season to get the colour I want in city. If he bring one back, I don't have to pay for tax....that was my excuse for getting another bbag. Talk about penny wise, dollar foolish:shame:

So should I just get Black city? Or is it too close to the Ink? I have olive complexion and afraid of red...so rouge vif is no no for me.

TIA:heart:

Congrats on your new work! :yahoo:
My first bbag was also an ink...but my 2nd purchase was a black city. :smile:
Other than at night, since ink looks black in dark lighting, I don't think they are similar at all. My ink looks either like a dark navy blue or purple most of the time. Here's a pic with the 2 colors together. Good luck! Can't wait to see your pics! :nuts: :nuts:

Attachments

• 100_1397 (2).JPG
    100_1397 (2).JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 97
Congrats on your new work! :yahoo:
My first bbag was also an ink...but my 2nd purchase was a black city. :smile:
Other than at night, since ink looks black in dark lighting, I don't think they are similar at all. My ink looks either like a dark navy blue or purple most of the time. Here's a pic with the 2 colors together. Good luck! Can't wait to see your pics! :nuts: :nuts:

wow... your ink does look like purple to me there :P
great color combos on your city :yes: