Should I get Black city? Calling all bbag experts!

1. I have just ordered Ink Work from Cult status :yahoo: My brother is on vacation at Hawaii so he can pick a bag for me from Aloharag. I wrote a long list of things like smoochy leather, not too veiny/distressed. Poor thing, I tried to explained but he just can't understand why it is so hard to buy a bag...typical male.

Anyway, I think I left it too late in the season to get the colour I want in city. If he bring one back, I don't have to pay for tax....that was my excuse for getting another bbag. Talk about penny wise, dollar foolish:shame:

So should I just get Black city? Or is it too close to the Ink? I have olive complexion and afraid of red...so rouge vif is no no for me.

TIA:heart:

2. wo... congrats!!! i think everyone can have more black bags :P
    balck city would be great, but if you have more colours in mind, you should get them first :yes:

3. black b-bags are classics to me. i think you should get one!

4. ^yaya, I have olive complexion too, and rouge vif goes very well with olive! You should boldly venture towards rouge vif:yes:

5. Congrats on your new work! :yahoo:
    My first bbag was also an ink...but my 2nd purchase was a black city. :smile:
    Other than at night, since ink looks black in dark lighting, I don't think they are similar at all. My ink looks either like a dark navy blue or purple most of the time. Here's a pic with the 2 colors together. Good luck! Can't wait to see your pics! :nuts: :nuts:

100_1397 (2).JPG
  6. i have an ink city and i want a black city at some point too. so the answer is yes!

7. i think you should venture out into the rouge vif
    haha be adventorous but i also think the black is classic
    :smile:

8. Black City is my all time favorite purse.

9. :graucho:Another vote for YES!

Or wait for the anthracite ;)

10. ^^ yeeeeeeeeeeees!!! :party:

11. wow... your ink does look like purple to me there :P
    great color combos on your city :yes:

12. You can never go wrong with black! It will always go with everything!:yes:

13. Yes, you NEED a black City! :graucho: Everyone needs a black City in their collection.

14. Black sounds great!!!

15. Congrats!!!

no one ever regrets buying black (do they??) :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice