should i FAWN over KRISTIN?

i was a little concerned about kristin as she arrived like this:
kristen1.jpg

kristen2.jpg

first impressions:
it is a bit smaller than i imagined, and i have to say i am quite surprised at the color. it looks nothing like the picture posted on the drill down. in fact, i really think this color is mushroom, but just renamed to fawn. i'm not sure how i feel about mushroom as it is darker than i wanted it. so please tell me what you think! but i definitely love the shape!!

ok, here goes the reveal!!

i swear it's mushroom!

kristen6.jpg

baby pink lining - YAY!

kristen7.jpg

the rest of the pics are taken outside on my deck with lots of sunlight with no stuffing in it.

kristen8.jpg

kristen9.jpg

kristen10.jpg

kristen11.jpg

baby sage owners, is your strap connected at the middle? i'm surprised at this. all my straps have been 1 piece.

kristen12.jpg

the pink lining goes well with mushroom, er fawn.

kristen13.jpg

thanks for looking! :P

I agree. That looks like mushroom to me, too, and that's a color I've never liked. Also, and I just have to get on my soapbox for a second, another perfectly good bag ruined by the addition of that putrid "embossed" trim.

I guess I'll be keeping my money after all. Or waiting for the woven version! LOL

Its very pretty, thanks so much for posting all the great pictures!!

I am bummed out for you about the color, does the tag attached match the color code for fawn? Maybe they sent you the wrong one. I'll have to double check what my strap looks like at home tonight and report back.

Its still a beautiful bag, lovely baby pink lining. I love the croc like accents and the hardware is stunning!