should i FAWN over KRISTIN?

It's a lovely bag, I like Mushroom so I like this color, too, and I love the pink lining. But for me I also couldn't stand the embossing so I'd have to pass even if this bag weren't too big for me. Congrats on yours though!

Thanks so much for the pics! I was going to order the fawn, but this is darker than I wanted too. Might wait & see what colors come out this summer because I love the style. Enjoy if you decide to keep her!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I'm surprised that this bag looks so different than what some of us posting on this thread had in mind. I've seen a Lindsey in Fawn (gorgeous!) and my interpretation of the shade when I saw it on that bag was a "soft brown with a very apparent pink tone." That would not be the way I'd describe this Fawn bag. I wonder if you re-ordered her, if the next bag would have a different grain and hence shade. May be worth a try? Just an idea.

thanks everyone for your kind words (and understanding)! yea, had i known it was mushroom, i would have chosen a different color. lining colors are key when i choose a bag, so i have to figure out what color lining champagne and parchment have before i decide. hubby won't let me get another black bag, and he is right. i really need to switch it up.

proffashinista, there is no pink tone whatsoever on the fawn. i really really loved the color on the DD, so i ordered it sight unseen. had they called it mushroom to begin with, i would not have ordered that color. it's just a bit drab to me. :sad:

I'm surprised that this bag looks so different than what some of us posting on this thread had in mind. I've seen a Lindsey in Fawn (gorgeous!) and my interpretation of the shade when I saw it on that bag was a "soft brown with a very apparent pink tone." That would not be the way I'd describe this Fawn bag. I wonder if you re-ordered her, if the next bag would have a different grain and hence shade. May be worth a try? Just an idea.

thanks everyone for your kind words (and understanding)! yea, had i known it was mushroom, i would have chosen a different color. lining colors are key when i choose a bag, so i have to figure out what color lining champagne and parchment have before i decide. hubby won't let me get another black bag, and he is right. i really need to switch it up.

proffashinista, there is no pink tone whatsoever on the fawn. i really really loved the color on the DD, so i ordered it sight unseen. had they called it mushroom to begin with, i would not have ordered that color. it's just a bit drab to me. :sad:

I TOTALLY screwed up here. TOTALLY. I did NOT see the fawn Lindsey in my store...I SCREWED UP! SO SORRY.

It was a DESERT LINDSEY.
I even made this mistake when I talked to my SA, calling the bag Fawn that she showed me before. She had NO CLUE what I was talking about and later on in the conversation, I caught my mistake.

And now, here I did it AGAIN! Sorry!

So my NEW suggestion to you, if this is not LOVE with your new Fawn--and IF you wanted something with more of a brown that has a pink undertone--would be DESERT. But if you want a brown brown brown (LOL) the Desert's not the right choice, either.

Again, my bad!!!:noggin::bagslap::noggin:

How did I miss this reveal. I was interested in the Fawn color as well. This is a great color but not expected. I would return it. There seems to be great bags on the way this spring. Thanks for the pics!

Yes it does look like the Kristin mushroom from last year though lighter than the Parker Mushroom. Definitely not like the drill down. Too bad because the lining is very pretty. I wonder about the black....my black Kristin satchel has that baby blue lining (but silver hardware). Would be TDF with that dark purple. I love the way the black baby sage looks with gold hardware (usually a silver fan) but it looks so classy.