should I buy this???

i think it depends on you... would you bother with the dark patina? because some people can't stand this...
i think it's def. bigger than the cles, but i think it can be too bulky.
i dn't have this coin purse, but i do have a MC cles, and i love it. i love the size of my cles and the fact that it can be used as key chain too :P

i think it depends on you... would you bother with the dark patina? because some people can't stand this...
i think it's def. bigger than the cles, but i think it can be too bulky.
i dn't have this coin purse, but i do have a MC cles, and i love it. i love the size of my cles and the fact that it can be used as key chain too :P

yeah, i think you're right...i like the fact you can use it as a keychain too...i hope I can find a cheaper mc cles...I'd rather get that than a damier, but I'd get a damier if I don't find it.

there's a Mutlicolor coin purse on let-trade, the patina is really dark, but the price is good IMO...anyone have it??

would it be better than a cles?!

I have this in black and love it for small bags. it will hold about as much as cles. it gets bulky with a done of change in it.

If you dont mine the patina go for it. I think you could take baby wipes to it and clean it up a bit!
Price is right :yes:

The PMP is a perfect size as long as, like Bag Fetish said, you don't stuff too many coins in there. I hate change any ways so it's perfect for me!
As for the one let-trade has, agree with what most other people said...it looks dirty! I'd rather spend $200 on eBay to buy a decent one.