should I buy this???

1. there's a Mutlicolor coin purse on let-trade, the patina is really dark, but the price is good IMO...anyone have it??

would it be better than a cles?!

2. i think it depends on you... would you bother with the dark patina? because some people can't stand this...
    i think it's def. bigger than the cles, but i think it can be too bulky.
    i dn't have this coin purse, but i do have a MC cles, and i love it. i love the size of my cles and the fact that it can be used as key chain too :P

3. yeah, i think you're right...i like the fact you can use it as a keychain too...i hope I can find a cheaper mc cles...I'd rather get that than a damier, but I'd get a damier if I don't find it.

4. Save and get the MC that you really like? If you have to wait a bit longer it'll make the MC just that much sweeter!

5. I have this in black and love it for small bags. it will hold about as much as cles. it gets bulky with a done of change in it.

If you dont mine the patina go for it. I think you could take baby wipes to it and clean it up a bit!
    Price is right :yes:

6. I would pass, that looks more than patina'ed...it looks dirty.

7. YEAH, I think i might go for a MC cles.,..it might be the only thing from the MC i could ever afford/really like also....anybody know how much it is in Cdn $$?!?!

8. Hi

this is completely off topic, buut was size is ur speedy in ur display pic? Thanks!

9. I wouldn't because I would be bothered because the patina looks more greasy then just darkened :smile:

10. ITA!

11. :yes:

12. The PMP is a perfect size as long as, like Bag Fetish said, you don't stuff too many coins in there. I hate change any ways so it's perfect for me!
    As for the one let-trade has, agree with what most other people said...it looks dirty! I'd rather spend $200 on eBay to buy a decent one.

13. it's a 35!!! :smile: best bag ever! great for school and travelling, super spacious! are you going to get one?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice