Should I buy accessories (ie wallet, wapity etc) or a new bag?

Since you already have a bag, I'd suggest getting a wallet and wapity. You mentioned that your current wallet is already getting pretty worn out, therefore, eventually you will have to buy a wallet anyway.

I started my collection by hogging up on accessories first. I purchased virtually everything new a couple of years ago when the prices were of course lower. Then when I began to add to my purse collection I already had my accessories. Even if you carry other name bags, all LV accessories really look nice. LV's prices rise but my mind can justify a price hike on a big bag but not on itty bitty pieces like accessories. I say buy the wallet, agenda, pen holder, eyeglass holder, cosmetic pouch.... Whatever floats your boat, now. You can always buy a bag. A pre-loved bag is cool but I liked my new wallet and accessories too. Mind you I eventually acquired pre-owned, discontinued wallets also, but I will always recall the new ones that I purchased new.

Let us know what you decide to do! Good luck.

Get a wallet. Sounds like you need one. You don't have to go all out and buy both a wallet and a wapity, unless you also need the wapity, of course;) But if not, just get a wallet and keep the extra funds so that it could go toward getting a bag sooner.