Should I buy accessories (ie wallet, wapity etc) or a new bag?

1. I can not make up my mind and I need opinions from the experts!! Should I get a new bag (a shoulder bag I have a speedy) or should I buy a new wallet, and another smaller piece like a wapity?:shrugs: I have some money burning a hole and I can not make up my mind! I am sure whatever I don't buy I will get later this year, but what do I do RIGHT NOW lol!?

2. Depends on if you really find yourself NEEDING a shoulder bag. There are times when I have my speedy out shopping and as cute as it is, I am out of hands, I wished I had a shoulder bag (I just ordered the fuschia baggy GM one!!!) . The wallets are nice, but do you NEED a wallet. A bag will be seen by all....a wallet only when you pay. IF you are going to eventually buy both, I would get a new bag first and then get a wallet and/or accessories. Just IMO. (unless your wallet is in shambles and falling apart!)

3. i think you should get a shoulder bag... like the BH!!! whoo hoo!!!!

4. Thanks! I will also mention that my wallet is a complete disaster so I do need a new one, BUT you are right in that no one sees it inside my purse.

5. were you planning on going to the store and taking a look at them IRL?

That would probably help. I find whenever I'm not sure, once I go take a look you'll usually know which one catches your eye first and you can not live another moment without! :love:

...but be warned! There's a chance you may go in there and end up falling in love with BOTH the accessories AND the bag! Now that's a dilemma!! ;)

6. If you really need a new wallet, I would get that. You can get a bag later. If you do get a bag, go for the BH!

7. If your wallet is worn out then I would start with a new wallet. It's true no one sees it until you bring it out but if you have great bags you need a great wallet too. Until I got my new one I would cringe every time I had to bring it out looking all ripped and yucky :lol: .

8. Since you mentioned that yours is pretty well used I say get a new wallet.

9. Buying a wallet sounds like a good idea. I bought a Tresor wallet and a Pochette Cosmetique recently and they look GREAT inside my bag! Now I feel organized and classy both on the inside and outside of my handbag.

10. I always buy bags instead of accessories but a Wapity is kind of both! :smile:

11. :yes: Agree.

12. Okay, now I also have the speedy 30. I bought the PTI (yes, it is expensive) and I LOOOVE it. The quality is so amazing, even my husband thinks the wallet is just awesome. I say go for the wallet, just my biased opinion! hee hee.

13. I'd definitely get a wallet and the wapity!

14. I'd get the wallet!!!!

15. True, an lv wallet or accessory completes the whole picture. I also have the PTI and, how funny, my husband also thinks it's awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice