Should I act fast and get this???

It's SOLD.....is it you ajamesgrly?:graucho: :sneaky:

YES Lee69 & everyone else!!! I hit the bin!!:yahoo: It took be awhile sitting in from of the computer last night with the cursor on the button waiting to hit the BIN...I was also trying to think of reasons to justify myself buying it...

1) it's only $209 w/ shipping!
2) I think its over $350 retail w/o tax
3) it's larger than the wapity!
4) it's got the cute outside pocket with a detachable strap..
5)it's being sold on ebay for $300 and up!
6)it's discontinued!!!

So yes! that was the icing on the cake that helped me push the button!:P Now I'm on a "LV/shopping ban" until November for my Azur Speedy!!

Thank you everyone for your comments and encouragment!!:flowers:

I've always liked this one and the price is great! I'm sure you could fit it in a speedy 30, I don't remember it being much different in size from a pochette. I'm torn about the wapity too! It's pricey for such a tiny thing, I still kinda want a white one, but when I look @ it in the store I never get enought of a thrill to walk away with it.....

I've always liked this one and the price is great! I'm sure you could fit it in a speedy 30, I don't remember it being much different in size from a pochette. I'm torn about the wapity too! It's pricey for such a tiny thing, I still kinda want a white one, but when I look @ it in the store I never get enought of a thrill to walk away with it.....

I really love the white mc and the mono wapity...but I agree, it is a big price for a tiny little thing...I figured I might as well get the partition...and the roominess of it will make it a lot easier for me to use:yes:

but, maybe you'll get the wapity in hawaii?? hehe...I would! to take advantage of the lower prices!