Should I act fast and get this???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi everyone!

I need your help...for quite sometime now (since April) I've been wanting to get a monogram wapity:P ...but just recently, I've decided to wait and see if I can get one on eBay...so far, there haven't been very many. but on let-trade I found the Monogram Partition...and for only $209!!:yahoo: The price def caught my eye...and that fact that it's a roomy wristlet caught my eye...so, should I get it? or wait for the wapity? The only thing holding me back, is that the partition may be a little too big to fit inside a hand bag:shrugs:
    (I want to be able to put it in and out of my speedy 30)...any one have one that can I can see? thanks so much everyone for your help!!

patition.jpg
  2. I think you could use it inside the Speedy. And it is great for a going out bag, also!!!

3. Someone has this. I think it's cute (not as cute as wapity) , roomier..Go for it..I say sometime next year we can see so many wapity at eBay or Let-trade.

4. Well, this is discontinued.

Personally, I prefer the shape of the wapity though.

5. I do like the wapity better, too.

6. I think it's really cute. Seeing as its discontinued I would buy this one and get a wapity later.:P

7. YES!!! GET IT!!!:yes: :nuts: :love:

8. :nuts: Nice price! Get it before it's gone.:yes:

9. You should get it!!!

WOW I like the look of this Partition bag!!!!

10. Get it!! It's really cute and it's a good price! You can always get a Wapity later.

11. Get IT!
    Good Price!

12. SOOO cute! GET IT!!

13. You should get I think this is super cute!

14. i kinda like it; i was interested in it myself. i'm not sure what the dimensions are, though. get the wapity instead.

15. I have this, and I have used it so much over the years. It does fit into a speedy 30. I can post pics of mine if you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice