Should )@&" freeze over?

Weirdly, I've been having the same convo with myself, with the same previous attitude. But every time I see one being carried, it looks like the most practical and always chic solution for a tote! Glad you're going for it.:smile:

I too was anti NF, but I caved and I reach for it often, particularly for travel.
I never thought I would buy one but now I am actually contemplating a second one, because it is just so practical.

Go for it!

I said I would not buy one, also. Thought the canvas seemed thin and felt it was not enough bang for the buck. But....a few years ago I changed my mind (after spending too much time watching YouTube reviews) and bought the DE in MM size. It is beautiful and I enjoy it a lot. It's one of my 'go to' bags. Very nice of you to buy for daughters and now for mom!

Have you thought of getting a Neverfull in Epi? They're absolutely fabulous. I also was on the "never will I get a NF bandwagon"...until the Epi. Just saying... :idea:

Did reveal in separate thread. Ended up with favorite mm and navy denim shawl. Going to have a torn meniscus fixed next week (knee) so my SA suggested a cross body in case I'm on crouches. Neverful is definitely next!