Should )@&" freeze over?

Sorry I must have missed out! Why didn't you like the NF or why are you so anti-NF? Lol
I never really had a problem with it.. always thought it was cute and so many people had them but I just never had a chance to get one myself or I passed on it for something else. But there wasn't any hatred.. I have one in mono now, I think the DA would be cute. I had the DE one and sold it due to the hard straps. Which one are you contemplating?
Oo btw, I also got a Favorite PM and it's the cutest thing! :smile:

Sorry I must have missed out! Why didn't you like the NF or why are you so anti-NF? Lol
I never really had a problem with it.. always thought it was cute and so many people had them but I just never had a chance to get one myself or I passed on it for something else. But there wasn't any hatred.. I have one in mono now, I think the DA would be cute. I had the DE one and sold it due to the hard straps. Which one are you contemplating?
Oo btw, I also got a Favorite PM and it's the cutest thing! :smile:

I just thought they were so overpriced for what they are, but they've grown on me. The only one I like is the damier ebene.

Have you thought of getting a Neverfull in Epi? They're absolutely fabulous. I also was on the "never will I get a NF bandwagon"...until the Epi. Just saying... :idea:

My thoughts exactly. I bought & returned Mono and DE NFs when they first came out. The straps cut into my shoulder so painfully. But I gave it one last try a year ago with a Noir Epi NF MM and it is absolutely my FAVORITE LV ever! I don't know if it's the difference betw canvas & epi, or something else, but this bag never hurts, holds everything, always looks stellar, cleans like a dream, and I don't have to worry ever about the weather!

I'm seriously considering getting a NF in DA as my next bag but there are a few others that I like just as much. The NF is probably the most common LV in my area so I'm kinda leaning away from it slightly because of that but the usefulness and versatility is undeniable. The decisions!! I don't know -_-

I'm seriously considering getting a NF in DA as my next bag but there are a few others that I like just as much. The NF is probably the most common LV in my area so I'm kinda leaning away from it slightly because of that but the usefulness and versatility is undeniable. The decisions!! I don't know -_-

I also stayed away because I had seen it around so much, but now that I have one, I reach for it more than I ever thought I would. I wear it clinched as well, and it looks like a completely different bag to the point people have asked which model it is! I am definitely a NF convert.

Pigs flew for me too! I always thought the straps were uncomfortable compared to some of my other bags. But after years of saying it wasn't for me I joined team NF with a DE GM last summer. I was on vacation, and thought it was the perfect souvenir. Good luck with your surgery and enjoy your Favorite and shawl. The NF will be waiting for you!

I'm voting no. Go look at the photo I just posted of my shoulder after carrying the DE mm version with very light items in it. No water bottle, no umbrella, no agenda, no food. Just nylon wallet, cosmetic bag, a mini pochette, keys and my phone. It's near the top of the threads.