Short or Tall UGGs?

Krazzy

if i was a rich girl
Aug 7, 2008
I have short Uggs but I'm considering exchanging them for tall. Which ones look better? I kind of think the short ones look stumpy and odd but at least I can wear pants over them. Can you wear jeans over the tall ones? TIA!

thanks! I guess i will call zappos and get an exchange. anyone ever had any trouble exchanging at zappos? Also, the shoes were worn out once for like a few minutes, would that be an issue?

i have a pair of short & tall uggs and i always tuck my jeans into them. none of my jeans fit nicely over my tall uggs (haven't tried with the short). if you only plan to wear pants over them, maybe the mini will work better for you.

and about zappos--i just did an exchange and everything went smoothly. they'll even ship out your new pair of uggs overnight even before you send the original pair back!

Short and light colored. I like them for their comfort and warmth. They are just fine if I'm visiting my mom or being lazy around the house, or working with my plants. I wouldn't wear them for shopping though. Uggs and tracksuit outfit is only slightly better than being in your pajamas and slippers.

I like the medium ones..because aren't there some extra tall like knee high ones?
so I prefer medium to tuck into jeans,
but I think short would look cute with skinny jeans tucked in .

I have the tall sundance uggs that look cute with my jeans tucked in, but usually I like to wear my jeans over my uggs so I'm thinking about getting either the short or the mini this year. I think the mini ones look kinda goofy, but if my pants covered them you'd never even know. What do you guys think..mini or short?