Short or Tall UGGs?

Does anyone have problems with folds around the ankle area? I tried on a pair of tall uggs instore and when I walked the ankle part was slouchy. Also, are uggs supposed to fit the calf area exactly? Do you think it looks unwieldy/bad if it doesn't?

You may have tried on a bad pair where the sheepskin is thinner and of lesser quality in my opinion. Uggs are quite structured and should not be too slouchy at te ankle area:yes:

I love the talls. You can fold them down and they look so cute! I would get Chestnut (looove mine). Or, the Chocolate brown are gorgeous, but you may want lighter since you're getting black boots.

I think Chestnut are ideal and have the prettiest contrast with the sheepskin when folded down!!

Last edited:
I have both, and I like both. I don't like wearing the tall Uggs underneath my jeans (meaning, the jeans aren't tucked into the boot) because I usually wear pretty fitted jeans, and the poofy Uggs beneath them make them flare out in a really unflattering way. The short Uggs are ideal for just slipping on super fast and you don't have to tuck your jeans in.