Shopping on FarFetch

Farfetch is one of the largest fashion ecommerce sites in the world. It is totally legitimate. Natalie Massenet is co-chairperson. Its structure is like 1stDibs in that it aggregates inventory from boutiques world wide that are too small (usually) to maintain a major ecommerce operation.
As with any retailer, anywhere, online or off, it is within possibility, albeit remote, that a buyer could return a superfake to a store and thus a fake enters inventory.
Also as with any retailer if you think you have been "scammed" contact your credit card company.

Farfetch is legit, however, they are a store front. Your order is fulfilled by the merchant who actually carries the merchandise. I believe there is a Farfetch store in Canada that does carry some merchandise, however, much of the fulfillment is through a third party. I've received fullfillment from Italy and other parts of Europe and never been dissatisfied.

I ordered through Farfetch once, bought a sweater and a handbag and both are authentic! Their deals are unbeliavble and since then I keep on checking their site for more sales. Sometimes they'll surprise you with a discount coupon too if you're a member!