shopping is THE thing to do in vegas!...<3 sorry if it's TOO many pics! ;)

Sooo jealous! ! ! Really loving that fleurs key ring. I'll tell my hubby it was your influence if I run over to the boutique today & buy one. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your lovely presents. :tup:

THANKS GUYS!!!! i had sooooo much fun! hehe its so sad, we have almost ALL of the same shops here in scottsdale but i just HAD to go to vegas for my fix!!! shopping there is like an out of the world experience!! Im kind of sad...this time i think i will have to wait four months before i go back. because the next break ill get is in december... booo hooo hooo!! but its ok, ill have to get my fix in scottsdale haha

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS! im so glad you guys liked everything...you all made my day!!!!!

isn't it great to be loved? btw i loved ka also, i thought it was better than O.

if by loved you mean spoiled then heck yeah ;) ;) ;) hehe :roflmfao: but i have to admit, i was uber impressed by Ka!! i always dismissed those shows and picked clubbing over them...but now i may just have to make a point to go to a new one every time im there!!! they ARE addicting!! and our seats were AWESOME 6th row....guess how much, 50 bucks!!! some online special haha it was funny because the guy behind us was talking about his seats...hes like yeah they were like more than 100 (i wanna say 160 but im not sure) but yeah AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.. thanks!

Nice haul! Glad you escaped long enough to get some real shopping done! Congrats, everything is stunning! You have exquisite taste, thanks for all the pics!

thanks! im glad u liked everything and ur right it feels SO good to get away and not think about anything!! i know the next four months will be brutal :sad: but look back at this trip (and forward to the next one hehe) will make it all the worthwhile!!

thanks!! (btw for some reason ur post made me giddy hehe thankkssss!)

GOOD LORD I WANT A MAN LIKE YOURS!

Mine LAUGHS at me when I mention bags!!

GREAT goodies!

haha the boy was never into this stuff...but i showed him the LV website once and how it was made and now he's hooked!! haha it was so funny, the vegas trip was with two other couples and i overheard my boy talking to the guys telling him about the craftmanship blah blah blah.....and wanna know the funniest part? we were walking around vegas and if i spot a fake ill point it out and hell be like yuck thats a bad one, theyve never even made that style right? haha the guys ripped him a good one for that comment hahaha but its ok i LOVE him!!:heart:

thanks again! :smile:

You did so great. Shopping in Vegas is so fun. A little bit of gambling and a lot of shopping.

haha its so sad, ussally im ADDICTED to blackjack, but this time i didnt even have the desire to play...well until my cash ran out and i had to borrow a 100 from the bf! haha then iw as like crap i gotta play and win his money back hahaha im such a dweeb!!!

hehe thanks :smile: :smile: :smile:

Excellent shopping!
We're going to Vegas at the end of September and your post is stirring me up into a frenzy. :smile:

omg if i had unlimited cash the damage would have been A LOT worse...or even a credit card hahaha im so glad my mom was smart and gave me cash, so then i knew if i ran out i was SOL!!! Also we only had less than 5 hours to shop, so i had to pick and choose where to go!!! man i wish i had more time..actually i dont i did enough damage hehe but that place is ADDICTING!! youll have SO much fun, i promise! im so jealous of u!!!! hehe but if ur on a budget (whether its 100 or 2000) i say u make a mini wishlist, or else ull go CRAZY!! soooo many nice things! it doesnt have to be specific, like i was adamant on getting a hat...so i looked around...sha know?

thanks again!

Sooo jealous! ! ! Really loving that fleurs key ring. I'll tell my hubby it was your influence if I run over to the boutique today & buy one. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your lovely presents. :tup:

hehehe thats perfectly fine....most of my friends husbands ""hate"" me already hahaha jk...ok not hate but hate the influence i have on their wives, haha i think its so much fun!

and yeah at first i didnt LOVE the keychain, now im :drool: over it!! its SOOOOO PRETTY!!! get it get it get it!