Shopping bags and boxes

I saved the ones in perfect shape ... sometimes after sitting in the car for a day of shopping some of the bags get messed up, KWIM? I have most of the boxes, except for the ones that were squashed from being shipped.

When I first started collecting LV, I never kept the boxes. But now I do! I use it to store my bags and accessories when not in use. I don't keep the shopping bags though.

I keep the shopping bags and boxes. The boxes are great for storage. Even the smaller accessory boxes are great for keeping and storing little items. I especially like how they slide like a little drawer. I keep my passport and ss card in there. And, both my boys' passports and important papers.

So far I only have 4 boxes and bags to go with. The biggest box that I have is like HUGE and it was given to me for my carryall, but it could fit 3 of them, anyway, I keep my carryall in its sleeper in its original bag in the box, plus it holds one of the little lv bags that I have put my accessory boxes in. And then any extra bags I fold up and put in the back of the box. I use them for school ocassionally. And then I have my broadway in its sleeper in its box sitting next to the big box. My LV display. lol.