Shopping bags and boxes

canadianstudies

1 <3 Lyndee!
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Do you keep your LV shopping bags and/or boxes?

Now that I'm at the point where I'm actively using my bags and accessories (as opposed to just collecting them, lol), I think it might be time to recycle the extra 'stuff'. Although part of me thinks the LV boxes (I only have 2- 1 has a coin purse, the other holds my mini hl) might make cute storage boxes for papers, coins, etc.

I should mention I do not sell my handbags.

So... what do you do? If you've kept your boxes, how do you use them?

I have kept all the shopping bags and definitely the boxes... I make room for the boxes in my closet.. LOL. I think it's cute to save the Luxury store shopping bags... atleast one from each store, ya know?

I can't remember which member does this (more than one I'm sure !), but there have been some really cute pictures of a "DIY" jewellery box made out of LV sliding boxes stacked up. I can't wait until I accumulate more so I can do this !

I save the bags...fold them up in my 'holiday' closet. They come in handy every once in a while. I normally don't get boxes w/my bags so I only have a handful of those. Accessories is a different story. My accessories are all kept in their brown boxes in my closet.

I'm keeping my box and the shopping bag it came in. Mainly because I use the box to store my speedy in.. and the shopping bag.. well.. it was my first LV purchase. Gotta keep the milestone bag, I think.

I keep them all to store the bags when not in use - the smaller boxes inside the bigger ones to save on closet space... You can use the accessory boxes to store stuff, jewelry etc...

I keep them stacked up.

Usually when I bring it home, I let my cat play with the boxes and wrappings first, and if I feel like it, I'll take down some older boxes and make a "castle" for him to play in lol. Usually he stays and hides in the new box.

I keep everything and use them for storage! If anyone has a pochette sized box they can send my way I would be ever greatful. One of my ebay purchases didn't come with a box. :smile: