Shoot me....saving for totally DE but now I want the Evora!! Help?

I have had my Totally PM DE for a month now and love it so much. They are both beautiful bags and both would fit a casual lifestyle looks-wise but I can only speak for the Totally. It is so convenient having the outside pockets and it can be worn on my shoulder or handheld. Holds everything I need and has enough structure to keep its shape when full. Try them both on and see which one feels right!

I have had my Totally PM DE for a month now and love it so much. They are both beautiful bags and both would fit a casual lifestyle looks-wise but I can only speak for the Totally. It is so convenient having the outside pockets and it can be worn on my shoulder or handheld. Holds everything I need and has enough structure to keep its shape when full. Try them both on and see which one feels right!
:tup:

Right? Might have to let that dream go....on the upside? Makes Totally seem more affordable! :yes:

If your willing to save up for the Evora..why not? I am like this with the milo bag (from the men line). :P
It retail around 2k for the small messenger leather bag. I felt it is over priced but I am willing to save up for one, if any available when the time come. :hrmm: