Shoot me....saving for totally DE but now I want the Evora!! Help?

sushigirl

Jun 5, 2008
I've always admired the Evora..from afar. I've been diligently saving for my Totally
But I tell you, it just isn't as pretty as the Evora. I live a casual life... I should just save for my Totally, right? RIGHT?! Plus- that's double my Totally fund :nogood:Ugh. Hate when this happens and I change my mind..did I mention my all time limit is $2000?:yucky:

I would keep up saving and get the evora! probably you can get one pre-loved? I have a very casual lifestyle and the evora fits perfectly!! good luck!!👍😊

I dont have evora. But i love totally DE so much. Very comfortable for me. Much more comfy than my speedy B DE. I love the handle, didnt hurt my shoulder, i love the roomy space and inside pocket, and i love 2 pocket outside, i can fit my iphone and train card, very light too. I love everything about totally DE. I cant stop using her since the moment i bought her, more than 1 month and still look like new even i couple times was caught in the rain !
Oh well, i think evora is too expensive for a canvas bag. I prefer to buy empriente instead. But its your decision. Good luck. ;)

TBH i prefer the totally over the evora. Once you have the $, Go to LV and try the totally de on.. If you feel :heart: pick it up as planned, if you don't then save for another.

I've always admired the Evora..from afar. I've been diligently saving for my Totally
But I tell you, it just isn't as pretty as the Evora. I live a casual life... I should just save for my Totally, right? RIGHT?! Plus- that's double my Totally fund :nogood:Ugh. Hate when this happens and I change my mind..did I mention my all time limit is $2000?:yucky:

Yoogis has an Evora MM on there now, listed as like new......I have the mono totally and the Evora and the Evora has more detailing with the zipper pocket and you are able to carry it hand held or on the shoulder...I don't think you could go wrong with either bag!

I dont have evora. But i love totally DE so much. Very comfortable for me. Much more comfy than my speedy B DE. I love the handle, didnt hurt my shoulder, i love the roomy space and inside pocket, and i love 2 pocket outside, i can fit my iphone and train card, very light too. I love everything about totally DE. I cant stop using her since the moment i bought her, more than 1 month and still look like new even i couple times was caught in the rain !
Oh well, i think evora is too expensive for a canvas bag. I prefer to buy empriente instead. But its your decision. Good luck. ;)
Right? The price KILLS me on the Evora!!!

Yoogis has an Evora MM on there now, listed as like new......I have the mono totally and the Evora and the Evora has more detailing with the zipper pocket and you are able to carry it hand held or on the shoulder...I don't think you could go wrong with either bag!
I saw that! And trust me if I had the $$$ right now I would have bought it. Too much time waiting makes for fickle feelings!! :lol: