Shoo is going to New Orleans!

My best frlend live in NOLA. I just talked to her yesterday and she is ALWAYS complaining about the schizophrenic weather there, so I would say layers is the key. BUT cold to her is in the 40's and I think the lowest she ever told me it got was in the 30's. I live where the weather have gotten to -40 (yes, that IS a minus sign) so to me 30 is shorts and sandals weather! :P

Hope your DH has a great performance! And that you both have a great time.:yes:

My best frlend live in NOLA. I just talked to her yesterday and she is ALWAYS complaining about the schizophrenic weather there, so I would say layers is the key. BUT cold to her is in the 40's and I think the lowest she ever told me it got was in the 30's. I live where the weather have gotten to -40 (yes, that IS a minus sign) so to me 30 is shorts and sandals weather! :P

Hope your DH has a great performance! And that you both have a great time.:yes:

yeah, New Orleans weather can be sort of insane. The other night it was 52 and I thought I was going to freeze to death. -40 would kill me. I can't even get warm in my house if it's in the 30s or 40s.

Hope shoo is having a great time in New Orleans! I'm freezing my butt off in Delaware right now avoiding Mardi Gras.

^^ haha my parents live in Delaware. What are you doing there? I WISH I was in DE right now...My bff says if she came to visit me in this weathr she would go insane and develop a split personality! :P

^^ haha my parents live in Delaware. What are you doing there? I WISH I was in DE right now...My bff says if she came to visit me in this weathr she would go insane and develop a split personality! :P

I'm visiting my friend and avoiding Mardi Gras. I love seeing her and Delaware is cute, but damn it's boring here! I'm homesick. I have a nosebleed again, just like I did last time I came here.

Have a blast!

I love New Orleans, just not during Mardi Gras ;)

I lived in NO the first 18 years of my life(I'm 23 now) I stop going to Mardi Gras at age 13 because I got tired of the craziness. I still went to my favorite parades but I avoided all of them on Mardi Gras. I can do without Mardi Gras but Jazzfest, thats what I miss every year :sad: