Shoo is going to New Orleans!

A bunch of my friends just got back from NOLA after the Sugar Bowl. Watch out for any rogue Hawaii fans that may be left, a buddy of mine definitely got popped in the face by one in a bar on Bourbon and had to go to the Tulane hospital and get 12 stitches, lol. He probably deserved it, though...

tell your hubby that we at tPF say to break a leg!

Oh, I wish I could go!!! I love Naw 'lins.

To me it is the the only place in the United States you can go and feel like you have left the country, kwim?

Congrats to hubby on the gig, have a blast!

BTW ladies, for those of you who plan to come out, my DH will be playing The HOUSE OF BLUES not the Hard Rock Cafe as previously stated. Oops. He's playing with Gram Rabbitt who is playing with Better than Ezra. He played on the new Better than Ezra album and Gram Rabbits guitar player produced it. So it is quite the incestuous show! Show dates are Fri the 1st and Sat the 2nd. If you plan on going, PM me so we can hang!

ferociousjeanne and graceful are not online - are there any other TPFers in NO online right now? I'm seeing the weather is in the 70s with 81% humidity? :Push: Trying to decide what to pack. If you are from the area, please give me the skinny on what the weather is going to be this weekend...