Shoes for skinny jeans?

I'm in skinny jeans and high heel booties right now. Black suede from Dolce Vita - I'm in LOVE with them.
985-287199-p.jpg

As proof of that, I'm wearing black suede in August! I also like to pair skinny jeans with pumps. I got these at the Nordstrom sale:
_5243360.jpg

Flats and skinny jeans make my legs look shorter. Not terrible, but heels look sooo much better. My skinny jeans actually make me look skinny!

rainbow_rose said:
I'm definitly going along with the Ankle boots and Skinny Jeans trend.
Infact I have just ordered these shoes in BLACK (See Pic) To keep me looking stylish through fall!
The trend looks amazingly hot, and adds that extra height to anyone who needs it, not to mention that heels make your legs look totally sexy, and shapes them!
So go out and buy those cute ankle boots, and you definitly won't regret it!
Check out Sienna Miller rockin' her Ankle Boot and Skinnies Combo!
xxxRosexxx

what brand of boots are those? they are adorable!

miss alice and shoeangel, the boots are totally cute aren't they!

I actually purchased my boots from a boutique over her in the U.K called Schuh, Unfortunately the black have sold out everywhere, as when my friend saw mine she immediately fell in love, and tried to snag a pair! lol! So far she has had no luck. :sad:
they have a website, here is the link, for you to check them out!
http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/home_normal.asp
^I'm not completely sure on wheather they ship internationally though!

Alternitavely, they are availiable on zappos.com and are currently on SALE!
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722667433/page/1.html

Hope you are able to get a pair as they are so stylish, and will look amazing for fall, and are also suprisingly very comfy!
The brand is called Irregular Choice!

Let me know how you get on!
Take care :flowers:
xxxRosexxx

Well i guess it depends on how the bottoms of the jeans are too (frayed, slouchy, cropped, or just tapered)... cropped looks good w/ any type of showy shoe. slouchy/tapered should be worn w/ boots over the jean, converse sneakers, ballet flats, stilettos, if it's slouchy-- you also can do it w/ a wedge.

But really, it's whatever looks good on you :yes:

elongreach said:
I love looking at the skinny girls in the skinny jeans with pumps. The skinny jeans go half way down the pump and that is sexy.

i agree i :heart: that look, no matter how cold, thats what i'll be wearing! or if its somewhere heels wont work, i'll wear furry boots. i :heart: furry boots!:yahoo:

rainbow_rose said:
miss alice and shoeangel, the boots are totally cute aren't they!

I actually purchased my boots from a boutique over her in the U.K called Schuh, Unfortunately the black have sold out everywhere, as when my friend saw mine she immediately fell in love, and tried to snag a pair! lol! So far she has had no luck. :sad:
they have a website, here is the link, for you to check them out!
http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/home_normal.asp
^I'm not completely sure on wheather they ship internationally though!

Alternitavely, they are availiable on zappos.com and are currently on SALE!
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722667433/page/1.html

Hope you are able to get a pair as they are so stylish, and will look amazing for fall, and are also suprisingly very comfy!
The brand is called Irregular Choice!

Let me know how you get on!
Take care :flowers:
xxxRosexxx

THANK YOU, ROSE!!! I'm so weak! I had to have this look. These Irregular Choice boots you hooked me on were too cute to pass on. I ordered them yesterday. You're awesome!:yahoo:
53134d1155341352-shoes-for-skinny-jeans-64.jpg

sratsey said:
If I get skinny enough to follow this trend a SECOND time around (I was a child of the 80s-been there, done that)
I want these to go with them:
TRISHIA%20RED%20SUEDE.jpg
REMEDIE%20BLACK%20LEATHER.jpg

Sratsey, those red Steven booties are adorable. They would be great with skinnies. I wish they had been available when I bought these at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last month.
shoes_iaec1013809.jpg

I think I like the fold-over cuff and the color of the one's you picked better, although I am still crazy about these.

shoeangel said:
THANK YOU, ROSE!!! I'm so weak! I had to have this look. These Irregular Choice boots you hooked me on were too cute to pass on. I ordered them yesterday. You're awesome!:yahoo:
53134d1155341352-shoes-for-skinny-jeans-64.jpg

YAY! Shoeangel! I'm so happy for you! :yahoo: You will love them!
You will be lookin totally stylish all fall!
Congrats! :flowers:
xxxRosexxx

Im going to give skinny jeans a try, because I tried them on and they don't look that bad but I have no shoes that could really work with them....I'm skinny, but I'm very short, so I need a shoe with some height to it to wear with them. Can anyone reccommend a nice pair of shoes to wear with them???