*SHOE DEALS* Share the love! Post any steals you find here.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just noticed that 6pm has a big cut on Rag & Bone boots (Walker and Harrow). I got some walkers for 149.

fendifemale likes this.
  2. Acne studios jensen boots in black suede and leather on sale at Matches!

3. EDIT* the leather ones are back to full price now and suede are still on sale!

4. I have been searching for this Acne star boots and find them on The outnet for 248 Euro, but just as i should buy them, they got snatched right before i could make the order.
    Two days later i went to a Acne outlet near me and find them for 150 euro! 11349597bp_11_f.jpg

5. Hi rosascloset! I know I’m 2 months late but was wondering if you would share your SA’s contact info or if she can share some Roger Vivier Chips photos ? Thank you in advance !

6. #1688 May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    The Charlotte Olympia sample sale is going on right now in NYC through 260 Sample Sale. If you’re a size 36.5 and below or 38 and above, you’re in luck. It’s slim pickings for 37 and especially 37.5. Flats, boots, and heels are $150 and trainers are $125. The sale goes through May 27th.

7. GTM store in Santee CA had two pair of Frye boots - beige/tan color and black for $71. They were size 12 (tan) and 11 (black). They didn't look that large so I tried them on in case there was a mistake in sizing but they didn't fit me. Would have loved to snag the tan ones.
    Shorties with pointed toe - something like this
    [​IMG]

8. Attached Files:

fendifemale likes this.