Shirts

Dec 29, 2006
I realised basically every shirt I wear is a t-shirt or basic, ribbed tanktop. Anyone suggest other styles of shirts? Not specifically for summer, but both warm and cold.

I don't like a lot of ruffles, light colours, or those awful smock-dress-shirts. I'm quite short with a long torso, wide shoulders [kind of boyish shoulders] and hips, small waist and bust, and I have very long, thick hair [I think hair makes a big difference in what kind of stuff is flattering]

Diane von Furstenburg makes some really nice button down wrap shirts. They are very fitted, versatile and extremely nice. I really like them. You can find a variety of colors. I have a small waist though a larger chest but I find these extremely flattering. They accentuate the tiny waist well!

Diane von Furstenburg makes some really nice button down wrap shirts. They are very fitted, versatile and extremely nice. I really like them. You can find a variety of colors. I have a small waist though a larger chest but I find these extremely flattering. They accentuate the tiny waist well!
That's waaaay out of my price range, but thanks.

Can you give me an example of the style?