shipping from france- question/ help please!

My other half bought a pair of shoes from a seller on eBay who is in Paris, seven weeks later and still no shoes and had to file a claim with Paypal! I could have walked there in less time. The seller swears he sent them but who know's.....

hi. i still have not gotten the scarf. i asked the seller if she had any info and got this email. translation please? thanks!

Bonjour, je suis désolé, je n'ai pas de nouvelle de la part de la poste Française. je vous ai adressé lors de votre dernier message le justificatif de l'expédition "piéce jointe".
Tenez moi au courant de l'évolution.
Cordialement,

If I understand right she says that she doesnt have news herself, and that she has given you the tracking number. She would appreciate if you kept her updated. and closes with kind regards.

please someone else also have a look at this, my french is a little rusty.

well, I don't know the duration of your shipping but just to say I shipped something from Germany to US, and it took about 2 weeks. mind you it had to go from Kennedy Airport to Anaheim but still... 2 weeks.... but in your case this doesnt apply.

I gather french post is very slow? have you been able to check up on the tracking number, also on USPS?

Btw, for me the german tracking only appeared on USPS when it was delivered but hey, that could just be a glitch. hope you will get your scarf soon.