Shining Monkey, See, no do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used Shining Monkey and have had no problems. I took my Denim Baggy to the beach, a picnic, and on a gross sweaty hike. Poor thing was abused like heck, I think even a few drops of soda spilled onto the vachetta strap! But there were no stains, it's still in amazing condition!

I hope the members in here are smart enough to form their own opinions on a product/service/seller based on various reviews from other members who have had first-hand experience with said product/service/seller...instead of feeding into rumors and irrational accusations! :flowers:

Shining Monkey is for CAR guys, the group tried to scam the PF.

Ummmm.... that is not scamming at all. Shining Monkey is a product which some purse lovers have found to work wonderfully. Just because you may not like who OWNS the company does not mean it's not a good product.

MiroirPrincess said:
I just wanted to warn you guys, when I asked my SA she said that if it's a car product it's better to avoid it as it can damage the fragile vachetta at long.

It's like using your Ajax Dish liquid Washer as a Face Cleanser instead of using a Neutrogena Face Cleanser. it will works for sure but at the end is it good for the skin?
:idea:

will they not say the same if you tell they you are using apple guarde or wilson's on your bags ?

in fact i dont think we are supposed to use baby wipes on our bags or the M/E that some use to clean. I'm sure if LV heard they would be freaking out.

Question would you have a different out look if that person would have come here and said I am the owner of a new product and i've tried it on my bags and so have my friends with a good out come.
Who woud you feel then?

MiroirPrincess said:
:confused1: sorry but an organization of people under cover trying to sell a product by claiming it's fabulous is for me a scam :nuts:

You can call a dog a cat, for me a dog is a dog.

kap.gif

News flash, there was no organization! Yes, the owner had friends from another board who used her product and praised it on here. Some of those people are now regular posters on this forum. I'm from that same board, so does that make my review of it invalid? :rolleyes: Am I scammer now? :lol: Oh, and are you saying Sandra (yeuxhonnetes), KathyRose, and anyone else who has had great results with this product have been scammed into using it? Why insult someone's intelligence like that!?

Actually my SA recommended to use Lexol or any spray protector for shoes and leather good. When I mentioned Shining Monkey for Car she was like :wtf:

It's basically the same as using Ajax dish washer for your face, it may works but at long it can damage your skin.

MiroirPrincess said:
Actually my SA recommended to use Lexol or any spray protector for shoes and leather good.

Isn't Shining Monkey advertised for the LEATHER in cars, not for the car itself, so isn't it for leather goods just like the rest?

Betsy said:
Ummmm.... that is not scamming at all. Shining Monkey is a product which some purse lovers have found to work wonderfully. Just because you may not like who OWNS the company does not mean it's not a good product.

Well said.

Every time a "Shining Monkey" thread comes up on this board the same stuff happens. Don't you all get tired of it after a while?

Just simple curiosity, is Veronika an official supporter of formal Pf user MssTammy Sofa King Banned (Owner of Shining Monkey) because by pure coincidence an ebay seller named MssTammy just sold this Bag:

ef_12.jpg

Which is pf icon of Veronika

So Veronika if you are the winner of this bag or not you should contact the seller directly for more info about the product Shining Monkey.

Here is the auction's link:

eBay: Auth Vernis Louis Vuitton Lavender Sullivan GM (item 220021123712 end time Aug-28-06 07:42:30 PDT)

I hope this will help :flowers:

This is so tired already!!! This will be my only post under this ID obviously. I will get banned, again! LOL. TUKUS! Sofa King LOL.

Alrighty then. I guess there wasn't any drama on here for a while and it has to involve me.

Lets get something straight. Veronika, the one who started this thread, its kind of ironic that you were the one to start this. I would like to draw everyones attention to ebay item 220021123712 and see who the winner of it was. She loves the bag sooooo much that she decided to use one of MY pics from the auction for her pf avatar. Yes she bought the bag from the evil msstammy. BTW, Veronika, I used Shining Monkey on that bag you purchased from me. Kind of ironic, no???

And for the rest of the sheeple on here, don't come to a conclusion you have no idea about.

Now I have to go make up another ID. Damn. See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.