Shimmer and Sparkle, ready for the holidays!

I love the black! I tried to get it, but it was too late. I use my ikat in the blue a lot as well. My SA tried to talk me into getting the speedy paillettes in blue, but I am not a handheld girl. I actually brought it home and walked around the house a couple of times and decided I would do nothing but worry about leaving my bag some where if it's not on my shoulder lol. A sad but true possibility if I were out shopping and had a lot to keep track of! I will look for your collection in the clubhouse!

Definitely a bag you don't want to leave behind but I know what you mean! The wallet is a great statement piece...they still have the bag in stores?

Definitely a bag you don't want to leave behind but I know what you mean! The wallet is a great statement piece...they still have the bag in stores?
I don't think the bag is still in stores. This was back when it first came out over the summer. I have continued to think about the collection ever since, so am happy to have the wallet! Maybe it was meant to be since the red looks so good with the new speedy!

Happy Saturday to everyone! I have never been into lengthy reveals on my end. I'm not that creative! Just picked these two up yesterday. It's really hard to capture the color of the grenat. It has a pearlescent shine. I thought it looked really good with the wallet so picked it up as well. It was meant to be since they hadn't sold it! Don't know if you can see it, but the zippers are exactly the same color. I love the combination! I think the pair will be great for the holidays. We don't really have too many formal occasions so just the right amount of shine for me.

DSC_1319_zps942d57dd.jpg
Oh, I LOVE both of those!! The sparkle is so fun. Congrats on your purchases!