Shimmer and Sparkle, ready for the holidays!

You do need to start using it! A sales clerk actually "gasped" when I took it out yesterday! Don't you have the bag as well? What color is it? Have you used it yet? Maybe over the holidays?

I have the wallet, bag and mini pochette ( I posted a pic in the paillettes thread in the clubhouse) ...I use the mini pochette all the time but I am not used to the zippy style of wallets yet...I have been using my ikat insolite since I bought it....The purse, wallet and mini pochette are black but I also love it in the red and blue.

I have the wallet, bag and mini pochette ( I posted a pic in the paillettes thread in the clubhouse) ...I use the mini pochette all the time but I am not used to the zippy style of wallets yet...I have been using my ikat insolite since I bought it....The purse, wallet and mini pochette are black but I also love it in the red and blue.
I love the black! I tried to get it, but it was too late. I use my ikat in the blue a lot as well. My SA tried to talk me into getting the speedy paillettes in blue, but I am not a handheld girl. I actually brought it home and walked around the house a couple of times and decided I would do nothing but worry about leaving my bag some where if it's not on my shoulder lol. A sad but true possibility if I were out shopping and had a lot to keep track of! I will look for your collection in the clubhouse!

what a gorgeous pair!!!!! yesterday my SA showed me your speedy...super gorgeous in person...subtle shimmer...me hubby and sa all agreed how gorgeous it is....congrats as the sequins are a perfect match....goes sl well together...
Thank you so much! It really is hard to capture the color in a picture so nice that you saw in person!