SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

Hey Ladies,
Purchased a pre-loved Lambskin CF over this past Xmas holiday from FASHIONPHILE. It was a complete disaster (never again) 1st preloved purchase gone horribly wrong. But that’s an entirely different story for another forum room shall I choose to vent. However, I returned the bag and decided that instead of buying anything CHANEL (last year was busy:facepalm:) this year I’d start one hell of a designer shoe collection.
I’m in my early thirties and felt it about time to start collecting timeless classic footwear. Shoes that will stand the test of time and trends. So each month I will purchase a new pair. With the help of you lovely knowledgeable ladies I’ll be sure to invest wisely. Please recommend any shoes you think I should consider. These are my Jan., Feb., & Mar. picks. I haven’t worn any out yet. Trying to break them in for they day I debut them :biggrin:. Some are harder than others (CL’s :wtf::cursing:).
Ooh I love the black Valentino’s!!! So so pretty. I think you made real great picks!

Hey Ladies,
Purchased a pre-loved Lambskin CF over this past Xmas holiday from FASHIONPHILE. It was a complete disaster (never again) 1st preloved purchase gone horribly wrong. But that’s an entirely different story for another forum room shall I choose to vent. However, I returned the bag and decided that instead of buying anything CHANEL (last year was busy:facepalm:) this year I’d start one hell of a designer shoe collection.
I’m in my early thirties and felt it about time to start collecting timeless classic footwear. Shoes that will stand the test of time and trends. So each month I will purchase a new pair. With the help of you lovely knowledgeable ladies I’ll be sure to invest wisely. Please recommend any shoes you think I should consider. These are my Jan., Feb., & Mar. picks. I haven’t worn any out yet. Trying to break them in for they day I debut them :biggrin:. Some are harder than others (CL’s :wtf::cursing:).

I think next you need the iconic Manolo Blahnik Hangisis.

Reactions: Ciciminx
Hey Ladies,
Purchased a pre-loved Lambskin CF over this past Xmas holiday from FASHIONPHILE. It was a complete disaster (never again) 1st preloved purchase gone horribly wrong. But that’s an entirely different story for another forum room shall I choose to vent. However, I returned the bag and decided that instead of buying anything CHANEL (last year was busy:facepalm[emoji4] this year I’d start one hell of a designer shoe collection.
I’m in my early thirties and felt it about time to start collecting timeless classic footwear. Shoes that will stand the test of time and trends. So each month I will purchase a new pair. With the help of you lovely knowledgeable ladies I’ll be sure to invest wisely. Please recommend any shoes you think I should consider. These are my Jan., Feb., & Mar. picks. I haven’t worn any out yet. Trying to break them in for they day I debut them [emoji3]. Some are harder than others (CL’s :wtf::cursing:).

Chanel Slingbacks/pumps and dior ja’diors are great options

Chanel Slingbacks/pumps and dior ja’diors are great options

Thanks for your recommendations.

The DIOR J’adior slingbacks have definitely caught my eye. Well one specific pair with dots and crystals. Apparently, I’m late on seeing this seasonal style. Seems to be sold out in the higher heel height. However, I will cross my fingers. Maybe I’ll get my hands on some.

50A43045-0336-4147-8F78-441630028DD7.jpeg

Thanks for your recommendations.

The DIOR J’adior slingbacks have definitely caught my eye. Well one specific pair with dots and crystals. Apparently, I’m late on seeing this seasonal style. Seems to be sold out in the higher heel height. However, I will cross my fingers. Maybe I’ll get my hands on some.

[/ATTACH]
GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!! :yahoo:J’ADIOR
My April Shoe....

Attachments

• BBACEDD1-9FDA-46D3-9ACD-B16BAEC23328.jpeg
    BBACEDD1-9FDA-46D3-9ACD-B16BAEC23328.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,264
Last edited: