SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

So I think I am done with all luxury shopping for the year! LOL. Today I ordered the following.
Gucci Marmount Ghost in Blue
Valentino Rockstud Ballet Slippers in black
LV Bag in Vernis Amarante
Chanel WOC Airlines edition in Lambskin

I can't wait until it all arrives! I will be sure to do a reveal.
That is going to be one massive reveal- excited for you all of those items are so nice.

This baby [emoji173]️[emoji7] will be mine on the 26th and will be my first Dior.

Actually I passed by at the Dior boutique and asked if they have this bag and said that they will have a shipment coming in but not sure what will it be. After 2 days I received a call and the lady said they have the bag and will allow me to try it on and look if I really like the bag. They only have 1 in each style of the bag for spring collection. To cut my story short this bag is SOLD! [emoji4] i will pick her up on the 26th in which they'll launch their spring collection. Thanks for letting me share. Have a great weekend everyone.

IMG_1487983774.449131.jpg

Chanel cheating never felt so good!! It started innocently enough with Dior sunnies, but now I have really cheated. Here is my secret Dior family: a WOC diorama in silver microcannage, a small diorama in onyx (gunmetal) microcannage and dior gold microcannage tribal earrings! I guess you could say that I officially j'adore Dior! :loveeyes:
oh WOWEE!!! These are freaking INCREDIBLE!! I'm a tad jealous, but very happy for you! I was strongly considering a diorama & hope to have 1 someday! CONGRATS!:heart::heart::heart:

This baby [emoji173]️[emoji7] will be mine on the 26th and will be my first Dior.

Actually I passed by at the Dior boutique and asked if they have this bag and said that they will have a shipment coming in but not sure what will it be. After 2 days I received a call and the lady said they have the bag and will allow me to try it on and look if I really like the bag. They only have 1 in each style of the bag for spring collection. To cut my story short this bag is SOLD! [emoji4] i will pick her up on the 26th in which they'll launch their spring collection. Thanks for letting me share. Have a great weekend everyone.

View attachment 3615798
Drop dead STUNNING....huge congrats on this beauty!!!:love::love::love: