Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Lucky find A :smile: — so cute! I know you are a big Disney fan so this is a great score. Isn’t it amazing that we can sometimes find NWT items on the resell market? I know I am guilty :lol: of selling some NWT or never used stuff. Happy Weekend and Happy VDay too
Thank you sweet M!:flowers: I was in Orlando (yet again) to warm up for a few days recently and my sister in law had the Malificent coach phone bag in eggplant leather and told me about the collection so when I got home I had to see what I could find online and I got lucky. It’s a great carefree bag for the next time I go in the fall. As much as I love my LVs I just can’t bring myself to use them at the hot and sticky parks. I need them to last as long as they can given the prices they are now.:whut: Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Reactions: Iamminda
I took my Dix to the Fendi Vday event yesterday. I took home the zucca mini baguette. View attachment 5710607View attachment 5710608View attachment 5710609

Beautiful Fendi :smile:. I am really in love with your Dix though — I want the exact same one :lol:. I know Polene bags have been so popular on the forum the last few years but I always get distracted by other bags and honestly, I get a little overwhelmed every time I go on their website (too many beautiful options). I will definitely get a Polene one of these days (next year :lol: as I am trying to be good and downsize this year).

Beautiful Fendi :smile:. I am really in love with your Dix though — I want the exact same one :lol:. I know Polene bags have been so popular on the forum the last few years but I always get distracted by other bags and honestly, I get a little overwhelmed every time I go on their website (too many beautiful options). I will definitely get a Polene one of these days (next year :lol: as I am trying to be good and downsize this year).
Thanks! We went to visit our other friend who works at Hermes after we left Fendi. She wanted to steal my Polene over the Fendi. :lol:

Reactions: Iamminda